Facebook Ads Manager is a powerful tool that enables businesses to create and manage their campaigns efficiently. It provides a range of features to help you manage your ad campaigns and make sure they reach the right audience. One of the most important elements of managing your ad campaigns is adding people to your Ads Manager. Here’s how to do it.
1. Log into your Facebook account and go to the Ads Manager page.
2. From the Ads Manager page, click on the “People” tab in the left-hand column.
3. Click “Add People” and enter the name and email address of the person you want to add.
4. Select the role you’d like the person to have. For example, if you’re adding an employee, you may want to give them “Admin” access. If you’re adding a client, you may want to give them “Viewer” access.
5. Click “Add” and the person will be added to your Ads Manager.
Adding people to your Ads Manager is an important step in managing your campaigns. By giving the right people access to the Ads Manager, you can ensure that your campaigns are managed efficiently and reach the right audience.
FAQ – How to Add Someone to Facebook ads Manager
How do I give ads manager access?
To give someone access to your Ads Manager account, log in and click ‘Settings’ and ‘People and Assets’ from the left-hand menu. Click ‘Add People’ and enter their name, email address, and choose a role from the options, such as Admin, Developer, Analyst, Advertiser, or Advertiser Manager. Invite the person and once they accept, they will have the designated level of access.
How many ads manager accounts can I have?
Facebook allows users with personal accounts to have one Ads Manager account, while business accounts can have multiple Ads Manager accounts, each requiring its own login credentials and linked to a single page or ad account. Depending on the size of the business, multiple Ads Manager accounts may be necessary, in which case a Facebook Ads expert can be contacted for assistance.
How do I remove someone from Ads Manager?
Removing someone from Ads Manager is easy and straightforward. First, log into your Ads Manager account and click on the “Account Settings” tab. From there, select “People” and you will be able to access a list of all users that are currently associated with your account. Select the user that you would like to remove and click on the “Remove” button. Finally, confirm the removal and the user will be removed from Ads Manager.